Monday, September 27, 2010

KidsClick: Birds Are Animals Too!


On Saturday we went to Crystal Mountain but it was pretty dumb so we didn't stay.
I took these pictures of some birds for KidsClick Animals Animals Animals. I hope you like them.
This one is a chicken that was wandering around. This is my entry for KidsClick becos it's nice and clear and close up. I took it through the fence.


This one is a peacock that was there. Some kids were chasing it so I couldn't get a really good picture. Kids should not chase animals.


This one is a Pea-Hen. She is the lady peacock. She doesn't have nice feathers like the man peacock. But I like this photo. I took it through the fence.

Wich bird is your favourite?

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for visiting SITStah... love the look of your blog... bold and beautiful!... you have a great eye.

    ReplyDelete